Farm life is HARD work! Nobody works harder than Farmer Ian Reilly… He’s going to not like the attention this brings him, but folks need to know just a snippet of who Ian is and all that he does around the farm, the community and the county. Ian Reilly:
- Is a committed family man, loves his wife and four children; is available for his family whenever they need him
- Respects ALL people, but does not tolerate hate, bigotry and racism.
- Responsibile with a capital “R” as Farmer Reilly goes to great lengths to make sure all the animals are healthy and happy
- Cares for the land and the environment; launching a recycling business almost two years ago, adding another task to his to-do list, Ian Reilly keeps on working hard as a steward for the community, picking up recycling bi-weekly from Franlkin County residents.
- Is a supporter of citizens and landowners who are fighting to protect their land and water from the proposed Mountain Valley Pipeline; Ian continually supports his wife in the on-going pipeline fight as well as listens and learns from the many fellow landowners and neighbors who have expressed their concerns about this risky fracked-gas pipeline.
- Is stepping up. Ian Reilly made a decision this past Spring to get involved in politics and run for the Boone District Franklin County Board of Supervisors. Ian’s campaign will be picking up the pace soon; thanks for the support and encouragement as he steps up and out to be bold and run for local office!
I could go on and on, but I think this gives a small glimpse into the human being that Ian is… YOUR support of our businesses and the investment you make to buy local, non-gmo pasture-raised meats and/or recycling services is such a gift and show of love and solidarity in our efforts to make a difference in the community. Thank you!! – Carolyn
Visit us in Roanoke at the Grandin Village Farmers Market THIS Saturday, August 19th, 8AM-Noon!
We will be delivering pre-orders for non-gmo Pasture-Raised Chicken, Free-Range EGGS and Range-Raised PORK, as well as LOCAL HONEY and locally roasted coffee to the Grandin Village Farmers Market (2080 Westover Avenue SW, Roanoke – raised terrace behind the Co-op) on Saturday, August 19th, from 8AM to Noon. Pre-orders are filled in the order they are received and are accepted up until 8pm on Friday, August 18th.
Use Our Easy and Convenient Online Order Form!
Our order form is updated as we sell products and receive more items in stock.
Click the button below to view our current product availability and to place your order!
Four Corners Farm grows real, nutritionally dense food, caring for the land and the animals – working to bring you great food – from farmers you can trust! We provide only the very best, locally grown Non-GMO feed, fresh pasture, and clean water for all of our animals which insures that your chicken, pork, beef, and eggs are nourishing and, simply put, better than the store-bought eggs and meats from who knows where. We never use artificial fertilizers, chemicals, or pharmaceuticals.